This maritime city of the coast of Anatolia, the current name of which is GIRESUN, was built on the location and the vestiges of the antique city of Cerasus. The impressive ruins of a Byzantine fortress dominate the port which assures the traffic of this shopping and mining mall.
An office of distribution was opened in August, 1857, shortly after the putting into service of the line of Trabzon. It worked until August, 1914. (spring : Robert Dessert)
Cancelled PC 4011 Blue
cancelled PC 4011 Blue